Tuesday, July 1, 2014

In June

In June I celebrated my 50th birthday with a party planned by my wife and my 6 year old (hence the rainbow theme and piñata....) I got a couple of lovely cards from the kids. Corazon made a list of 50 reasons she loves me!







I was blessed that my brother, sister and mom were all able to attend.



The littles and I made chalk spray paints and spent a really hot day outside drawing on the driveway.






There was a good deal of time spent in the water, including our homemade water blob made by Tortuga, Pollito and Milagro.



We went to a 5th grade graduation and Milagro made her feelings about going to school quite clear.

We celebrated my niece's 8th grade graduation...



Corazon and I practices our selfies.

 Milagro played "fairies" with her stuffed animals because no one else would play with her...


Corazon had a number of diving competitions and competed at regionals. She did well enough that she qualified for the zone competition in Florida!
Lots of land workouts with some help from Pollito.



Milagro and I tried our hand at selfies, too.

Yessenia's dearest friend celebrated her 6th birthday!



 We discovered a family of raccoons in our backyard.

 Tortuga and Corazon joined swim team again this summer.



At the end of the month we began our almost annual trek to Boston...







1 comment:

bkwildandwonderful said...

Looks like fun! Happy belated Birthday! -Z

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed