Monday, June 13, 2011

What happened to May? (and April for that matter...)

 I cannot believe it has been so long since I have taken the time to write. I was trying to figure out what the heck I have been doing besides the same old routine of dealing with two kids whose RAD and ODD has kicked into high gear. These pictures pretty much some up all the good times these couple of months (I refused to photograph the RAD moments....)

EASTER....





 OUTDOOR FUN...

 ("I'm looking at the most beautiful sky mom!")




 VISIT FROM GRANDPARENTS....





TREE HUGGING.... CLIMBING....


THREE WEEKENDS OF DANCE RECITALS!!!











 A FEW OF THESE CONCERTS ...



A THREE YEAR OLD I KNOW AND LOVE LEARNED TO RIDE A TWO-WHEEL....

 I HAD A BIRTHDAY...



AND of course, the obsession with all things Scooby Doo (Velma in particular) continues...

5 comments:

Lee said...

Love the pictures and can I just say how happy I am that I know someone else who has a boy who loves to dance? :-)

Trauma Mama said...

Well, it looks like fun between the RAD moments.

J. said...

time flies when you are having fun or when your children are RADishes but I agree with the only posting the good bits! Have a good week.

Dia por Dia said...

it was a whole lot of fun in between some pretty awful times. Lee, absolutely! He is ALL ABOUT DANCE and has been since he was two!

Tara - SanitySrchr said...

Velma is my favorite! I'm a lot like her. Looks like you've had some good times mixed in there!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed