Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation going well so far...

We have been having a really wonderful time on vacation and the kids are doing pretty well. C.'s parents joined us for part of the time and my sister and niece spent 10 days with us. That gave us a great excuse for spending as much time on or near the water as possible. We all MISS the ocean so we are trying to store up as much water time as we can. The kids do very well on boats and in fact I was noticing how relaxed they all are whenever we board one. I don't know if it is the water that has a calming effect or the fact that we are all together and they know exactly where we all are (no more than 5 or 6 feet away) at all times. I am trying to get a post written about how the younger two are doing on this trip but I just haven't had enough quiet (and alone) time. For now the pictures will have to do!





4 comments:

GB's Mom said...

Corazon has beautiful form. I am glad everyone is having a good time. :)

Ashley said...

Gorgeous pics!!

Essie the Accidental Mommy said...

OMG, is that CORAZON???? What happened, did she grow 10 inches or what? Wow, since the last time I saw a pic of her she has really matured. She looks more like a teenager now, instead of like a "kid", if that makes sense.
Dang, that was fast!

Brie said...

So happy the vacation is going well! It looks like everyone is enjoying the trip!

I am insanely jealous - I love the shot of Boston. I went there for the first time ever in May, and have fallen head over heels in love with the city. I told my husband as soon as Butterfly is out of the house, we'll be moving.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed