Friday, February 12, 2010

We need a little sunshine around here...

Rainy days have made for stir-crazy kids and a stir crazy mom. My kids would live outside if I let them and that was part of the reason for moving to warmer climates. Of course, we move when this place is having it's worst winter in 15 years! Then again, I look at Boston and think of how glad I am to be missing all that cold and dreary weather. Although I do lament the fact that the kids don't get to play in the snow. We left our sleds and snow stuff with C.'s parents but the kids watch the weather reports and wish they were there. So I find myself wishing for a little more sunshine and then J. does a lovely thing and passes along the Sunshine Award! Thank you J. If you aren't reading her blog please head on over to Stellar Parenting and say hello.


The rules are:
1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within my post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award

I think this award has made the rounds but I am happy to pass on a little sunshine to some wonderful folks who I think may not have been singled out yet. But honestly, all the folks listed on the right column deserve as much sunshine as they can get (especially those getting inundated by snow and rain.)
 
Carmel at On Our Way
Amy at My Life is Funny Like That
Laynie at My Sweet Chaos
Ashley at Ramblings of Rolladyke
Matryoshka at Our Maine Life
Reighnie at Monkey Trouble
SocialWrkr24/7 at Eyes Open Wider
 
Here's hoping everyone gets a little real-life sunshine over the weekend!

3 comments:

GB's Mom said...

I think everybody could use a little sunshine right about now :)

Amy :) said...

<3 Thank you. I'm saving this for a rainy day and passing it on.

ldw said...

Thanks my dear friend. I needed something positive!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed