Friday, January 1, 2010

Thank you for the Love!

I am very honored! LDW over at My Sweet Chaos, Mom in the Trench at This Work Stinks and Mom 4 Kids at The Land of The Loo-Loos all presented me with this award. It is so kind of all of them and if you haven't gotten a chance to check out their blogs please go over there right away! Here are the Happy 101 Blog Award Rules:

List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your list of things that make you happy.  Here is my list of 10:

 1.  C.--my partner, wife, soul mate
 2.  My children having fun
 3.  Reading
 4.  Lazy days
 5.  Quality time with friends
 6.  A clean house
 7.  Solitude, Quiet Time, Alone Time (I will take any of these whenever/ wherever I can get them!)
 8.  Online Shopping
 9.  Good cup of coffee
10.  The beach

So many bloggers out there brighten my days but I am going to try and select a few who have made me smile lately and who haven't gotten this award yet.

Hartley at Hartley's Life with Three Boys
Matryoshka at Our Maine Life

Please go on over and visit them all!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Now that's a LOT of happy!

Corrine said...

Thanks for the Shout!
I appreciate it, as i appreciate your comments. Nice to know someone is listening!!!!

Amy :) said...

<3 thank you :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed