Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am "Over the Top"



I don't think I have ever been called "Over the Top" before. I like it and I will graciously accept this award given to me by TWO wonderful people, BT and Reighnie, who reside here and here.
It comes with a few rules:
  • Answer the survey below…you can only use one word answers!
  • Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
  • Alert them that you have given them this award!
  • Have Fun!

I don't usually do surveys but since they asked so nicely. So many wonderful bloggers I read have already received this award and I want to pass this along to a few others who also brighten my days so here are some of my favorites. Please go visit them and say "hello."

Carmel at On Our Way. She and her partner are foster parents and hopefully soon to be adoptive parents. I always appreciate her zeal, honesty and passion.
Brie at My Rad Family. She doesn't blog too often but when she does it's great to hear where she is on her journey with her daughter and RAD.
Ohchicken at We are Fambly. This is the first blog I ever read when we were moving to Texass(as she says). She and her partner have a gorgeous 15 month old and I greatly enjoy being able to just hear about their lives with just one and hopefully maybe a second one in the near future(?).
Ashley at Ramblings of a Rolladyke. She's a young woman and college student who is just living life with all the energy and spirit that I wish I'd had at her age. Don't let her blog name fool you ... she's not rambling...and she is also "using" (in the best sense of the word) all us moms for her research purposes as a future therapist or some other helping professional.
Corazon, my daughter, at Finding my Heartsmile. I am genuinely curious about what her answers might be to these questions plus I do follow her blog much more closely than any others. :-)

Here are my answers:
Where is your cell phone?- Here

Your hair? Graying fast
Your mother? Amazing

Your father? Gone
Your favorite food? Peanut Butter
Your dream last night? Private

Your favorite drink? Coffee (Margaritas, a close second.)

Your dream/goal? Vacation
What room are you in? Office (aka Playroom)
Your hobby? Sleeping
Your Fear? Drowning
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here

Where were you last night? Home
Something that you aren’t? Jealous
Muffins? Banana Nut

Wish list item? Beachhouse

Where did you grow up? Texas
Last thing you did? Started dishwasher
What are you wearing? Black
Your TV? Underutilized

Your pets? Cats
Friends? Blessings
Your life? Full
Your mood? Content

Missing someone? C.
Vehicle? Odyssey
Something you’re not wearing? Make-up
Your favorite store? None
Your favorite color? Blue
When was the last time you laughed? This Evening

Last time you cried? This Evening
One place that I go to over and over? My head

One person who emails me regularly? C.
Favorite place to eat? Thai restaurant

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed