Friday, September 18, 2009

Where do they get this stuff?

Last night Milagro was saying goodnight to everyone as she headed up to bed with C. She hugged and kissed Tortuga, then Pollito, then Corazon. After that she ran to the guestroom to look for grandma and say goodnight. She dove into grandma's arms in one of those heartfelt embraces, said "goodnight, I love you, gamma" then kissed her on each cheek! Then she walked past me in the kitchen and started up the stairs. Feeling neglected I called to her "Hey! Did you forget to say goodnight to me?" She smiled but made no move to come near me. So I tried a different tactic and said "Who am I?" She smiled and said "Topp Tivah!" (chopped liver) and bounded up the stairs!

2 comments:

ldw said...

Awww - love how "sweet" toddlers can be! Mine keeping telling me "NO! I am the BOSS!" Angelic...

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Too stinkin' cute!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed