Friday, April 3, 2009

Craziness

I have been working on a birthday post for Tortuga but I am struggling because I don't like him very much right now. There is so much craziness going on here for him. Expected and anticipated but nonetheless annoying and exhausting. It has rubbed off on Corazon. She is learning much from her brother and none of it is good. I had to keep Tortuga home from school today and I sent Corazon in kicking and screaming. C. actually had to "drag" her into the school building and up the stairs. The good thing was she actually cared what her peers thought so she stopped screaming and crying as they approached the classroom. Progress?

Anyway, I am still working on Corazon's adoption story. Hope people aren't bored with it but I am going to post another installment or two today. I posting one of those now and may get to another one later.

3 comments:

Dancing on the Edge said...

Our poor babies really can't handle birthdays or holidays, can they? We have faced this so many times!!!! It is exhausting. Maybe we SHOULD tell them we are changing their birthday and then spring it on them when they least expect.
I might actually celebrate Matt's half birthday this year. His b-day is three days before Christmas and can never get together with his friends (he has had one friend party). I might surprise him in June with a pool party. I emphasize 'might'.

SocialWkr24/7 said...

DON'T STOP!! I am loving Corazon's story! (Can't wait to hear more about Tortuga's b'day either...)

Dia por Dia said...

Dancing,
I think you are on to something. I have been thinking of randomly selecting birthdays for the two older ones and just celebrating it that way. Lisa suggested I do it early and I think that could work too. I just couldn't get my act together this year!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed