Friday, February 27, 2009

Less holds barred...

I have been spending some time going through all the unpublished posts I have written over the past month or so and trying to "let go" of some and publishing them without more explanation, editing or whatever it is that my process needs to be right now. I have been moving so fast in dealing with issues for Corazon and Tortuga especially that I get to write in snippets that barely make sense to me. I think part of it is also my decision to make this blog a bit more public this past month. I am a bit more self-conscious even if I don't seem to have any readers yet. I am going to try to get those posts up and out of my head so let's see where I go from there.

1 comment:

ohchicken said...

i'm reading you. i started at the beginning, and i'm continuing now...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed